This is a Monday to Friday full time position with 23 days holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays.
You will be required to be flexible as working hours can vary when carrying out installations at customer premises.
Mainstream Digital Ltd is a rapidly growing telecommunications provider that has been at the forefront of corporate communication solutions for over 25 years.
We are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support/Installations Engineer to join our team.
We are looking for a good team player, who is very motivated to help with the company’s future growth plans.
Mainstream supports clients with large and small telephone systems, their telephone lines, broadband and other high speed networking technologies. We also provide Voice Over IP and a variety of web and email hosting services. You will learn how these services work to provide support and advice.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Full UK driving license
- Confident driver (In order to carry out installations across the country)
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to provide help desk support
- Able to provide IT support
- Excellent telephone manner
- Keen interest in communications
- SIP knowledge
- Phone system installation experience – Samsung and Panasonic
- Cat 3/5/6 infrastructure knowledge
- Fibre terminator knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- Wireshark experience
If you think you match this description, or your knowledge covers most of the requirements, please send your CV and covering note to email@example.com