Mainstream Digital is a rapidly growing telecommunications provider that has been at the forefront of corporate communication solutions for over 20 years.
A national supplier with a local perspective, we recognise that innovation in the channel is an important differentiator, but customer service is a key element of what we do and something our clients value. Innovation must therefore enhance our technical offer, our ability to deliver for our customer service.
You are a creative person with the will and drive to bring your innovative ideas to life, developing new and exciting services that our clients want to use. You will be challenged to think from the customer perspective and deliver real results that work for both the company and our new and existing client base as we grow our service offering.
Help us to grow, and we will help you to grow. Your hard work will be rewarded with new opportunities for developing skills that will push you and us forward with new technology and customer innovation.
- Building and maintaining mobile applications
- Providing recommendations on best technological practices
- Assist in the design of mobile solution architecture
- Continual testing, development and maintenance of technologies
- Superb communication skills for collaborative development
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Android Studio IDE, Android API, JAVA programming
- Experience of integrating third-party libraries into Android Apps
- Understanding of mobile security of applications
- Minimum of 1 year of hands on Android development experience
- Experience with Android NDK or Kotlin would be advantageous but not required
- 23 days holiday in addition to official Bank Holidays
- Extra half day holiday every year of employment
- Reduced Gym Membership
- Reduced Home Broadband
Recent University Graduates with relevant qualifications are welcome to apply.
Starting salary will be from £25,000 depending upon experience.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org